Over time deposits accumulate and build up in the clutch assembly, internal passages, and in the valve body diminishing the proper operation of the transmission. Extended periods of stop and go driving further contribute to fluid oxidation and increased deposits in the valves and small passages inside the transmission. This will cause problems in shifting, including potential shuddering and slippage.
BARDAHL PRO® ATF Conditioner is formulated with special chemical additives and synthetic components that improve gear changing and remove varnish deposits that cause slippage in the transmission. It contains anti-wear ingredients to minimize friction and abrasion in both the front and rear wheel drives and active detergents that clean oil oxidation deposits. This solution also revitalizes the seals and O-rings to prevent leaks and extend the life of the transmission.
- Chemically “tunes-up” the transmission by freeing up sticky valves.
- Removes harmful deposits and extends the life of the transmission.
- Improves transmission shifting and helps control ‘shudder’.
- Conditions seals and O-rings to prevent leaks.
- Compatible with all types of automatic transmission fluids, including synthetics.
Add contents to automatic transmission. Do not overfill. The solution will work while the vehicle is in operation and the best results are achieved after a few hundred miles of driving. Use every 30,000 miles or as recommended by a Technician. Dispose of any used or unused solution in accordance with local, state, and federal regulations.