Motor Oil Products
MVP GAS 20W-50 Semi-Synthetic Motor Oil
Bardahl MVP Gas 20W-50 is an engine oil formulated specifically for gasoline vehicles converted to NGV, CNG, LPG engines. MVP GAS 20W-50 exceeds manufacturers' warranty requirements for NVG, CNG, LPG gas engines, including those with multi-valve and those with catalytic converters where an API SN, SM, SL or SJ lubricant is specified.
MVP GAS 20W-50 contains:
- Effective oxidation inhibitors to minimize viscosity increase, an inherent problem in natural gas engines.
- Chemical properties that protect against harmful effects of high engine temperatures due to the use of natural gas.
- A special formulation for commercial vehicles driven longer periods of time in stop-and-go traffic.
- Helps extend engine life and reduces maintenance costs.
Advantages & Uses
- MVP 20W-50 GAS exceeds API service classification of SN and is recommended for Vehicles converted to NGV, CNG or LPG.
- Recommended for passenger cars, light duty pickups, motorcycles and other gasoline engines in mobile or stationary service.
- MVP GAS 20W-50 meets or exceeds OEM warranty requirements
- Highly oxidation stable – protects engines from oil thickening, high-temperature sludge and varnish deposits.
- Shear stable viscosity index improver – protects against viscosity breakdown in severe service.
- Effective detergent-dispersants keep engine parts clean.