Motor Oil Products
MVP+ 20W-50 Semi-Synthetic Motor Oil
MVP+ 20W-50 Semi-Synthetic Motor Oil is a “universal” engine oil that meets the warranty requirement of all major gasoline and diesel engine manufacturers. MVP+ was specifically developed for use in “mixed fleets” comprised of both gasoline, two-cycle, and four-cycle diesel engines. As a multi-grade oil, it is especially suited for use over a wide range of temperatures and load conditions with all types of gasoline and diesel fuels. This motor oil is a blend of highly refined base oils and specially selected additives designed to provide excellent performance in all recommended applications. Contains an effective detergent-dispersant to keep sludge and varnish deposits to a minimum. Additionally fortified with oxidation corrosion inhibitors, high-temperature anti-wear additives, and foam inhibitors to protect vital engine parts from scuffing and protect bearings from corrosion.
Advantages & Uses
Exceeds API Service Classification SL/CF-4 and is recommended for use in gasoline passenger cars, light trucks, and all diesel vehicles, including those with turbocharged engines. MVP+ also exceeds API SH, SG, CF, CE, and previous gasoline and diesel engine oil specifications.
- Highly oxidation stable - protects engines from oil thickening, high-temperature sludge, and varnish deposits.
- Shear stable viscosity index improver-protects against viscosity breakdown in severe service.
- Effective detergent dispersants keep engine parts clean.
- Improved fuel economy means better gasoline mileage.
- High TBN / alkaline reserve effectively neutralizes corrosive acids formed by combustion to protect critical turbo charger bearings and other vital engine surfaces.
- Anti-wear agents effectively protect cam lobes and other highly loaded parts from wear.