Motor Oil Products
XTC 0W-20 Synthetic Motor Oil
XTC 0W-20 Synthetic Motor Oil is a high-performance passenger car engine oil designed to meet the latest car manufacturers' warranty requirements. Specifically formulated to meet the demands of the small displacement high RPM fuel efficient engines found in today’s domestic and foreign automobiles. The oil blends synthetic premium base oils and special additives that protect against high-temperature oxidation, wear, and viscosity breakdown. It is fortified with detergent dispersants, rust and corrosion inhibitors, and friction modifiers to keep engines exceptionally clean and free of sludge, varnish, and rust and meet the fuel economy requirements.
It meets the performance of ILSAC GF-6A, API SP-Resource Conserving.
Advantages & Uses
- RC requirements and is recommended for domestic and foreign high-performance engines. It is recommended for small, high RPM engines, including those that are turbocharged.
- Recommended for passenger cars, light-duty pickups, motorcycles, and other gasoline engines in mobile and stationary service.
- Appropriate viscosity grades meet the warranty requirements of Chrysler, Ford Motor Co., and General Motors specifications.
- Meets or exceeds OEM warranty requirements.
- Highly oxidation stable - protects engines from oil thickening, high-temperature sludge, and varnish deposits.
- Shear stable viscosity index improver protects against viscosity breakdown in severe service.
- Effective detergent-dispersants keep engine parts clean.
- Improved fuel economy means better gasoline mileage.
- High TBN / alkaline reserve effectively neutralizes corrosive acids formed by combustion to protect critical turbo charger bearings and other vital engine surfaces.
- Anti-wear agents effectively protect cam lobes and other highly loaded parts from wear.