4-T 20W-50 Semi-Synthetic Motorcycle Oil is a high performance oil designed to meet the latest 4-T motorcycle manufacturer’s warranty requirements. Specifically formulated to meet the demands of the small displacement high RPM fuel efficient engines found in today’s domestic and foreign motorcycles. These engines experience higher operating temperatures and require motor oil which offers maximum protection against both viscosity and thermal breakdown. Specific viscosity grades meet all the requirements specified by JASO MA2 4-T specification. The oil is a blend of premium base oils using special additives which protects against high temperature oxidation, wear, and viscosity breakdown. It is fortified with detergent-dispersants and rust and corrosion inhibitors to keep engines exceptionally clean and free of sludge, varnish and rust.
• Recommended for domestic & foreign high performance 4-T motorcycle engines including those that are turbo-charged
• Suitable for use in all types of motorcycles and mopeds
• Appropriate viscosity grades meet the warranty requirements of all Japanese OEM’s like Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki
• 4-T 20W-50 Semi-Synthetic Motorcycle Oil meets and exceeds Japanese OEM warranty requirements.
• Highly oxidation stable - protects engine from oil thickening, high temperature sludge and varnish.
• Shear stable viscosity index improver-protects against viscosity breakdown in severe service.
• Effective detergent-dispersants keeps engine parts clean.
• Improved fuel economy means better gasoline mileage.
• Anti-wear agents effectively protect cam lobes and other highly loaded parts from wear.
P.O. Box 70607 Seattle, Washington 98127
1400 N.W. 52nd Street, Seattle, Washington 98107
Phone: (888) 227-3245
Fax: (206) 784-3219
Customer Service: (888) 227-3245